I am a modern-day celebrant, which means I am rarely a stickler for rules and tradition (apart from those details we are legally obliged to include in a ceremony!). This is great news for you, because it means I am open to creating an inclusive ceremony that is right for you and your partner. Be that a traditional, classic ceremony or something totally unique.
I take the time to get to know my couples so that I can create a ceremony which reflects you as individuals and as a couple. I will make your guests tear up and have a good old giggle too. It is my personal guarantee that it will feel warm, fun, relaxed and will be a true reflection of your relationship and personalities.
On the day, I will calm your nerves and ensure that everything runs smoothly. My goal is to make your wedding ceremony the most stress-free part of your day and the most talked about part of your wedding (that is of course unless your uncle brings his embarrassing dorky dance moves to the D-floor!)
I have always been a passionate supporter of marriage equality. When the YES vote came through, I cried tears of joy. I was thrilled to be one of the first Celebrants in Victoria to marry same sex couples. And I am more than happy to conduct ceremonies for every type of couple. #LGBTQIA+
Wedding package includes:
- A face to face meeting with you and your partner to discuss how to envision your day.
- A book of sample vow wording, quotes, poems, wedding rituals and ceremony readings that you may wish to include.
- Explanation and completion of all legal paperwork.
- Lodgement of all legal paperwork.
- A copy of a Marriage Certificate to present you with on the day.
- PA system that includes backing tracks as guests arrive at the ceremony and a playlist that you select to use during the ceremony.
- Unlimited emails, phone calls.
- A copy of the ceremony for you to keep.
- Travel within 60k’s of my home office in Mowbray. Anything outside is priced on application.
- I will dress to fit in with your ceremony. No daggy suits or ugly patterns guaranteed!